We work with families of all shapes, sizes and ages. Family Therapy may involve just one individual, parents or the entire family, depending on the specific needs of the family. We see that individuals are a part of a wider family system, and problems and solutions both come from that system.
Launch therapy has extensive experience in working with parents at all stages of their journey.
Launch therapy specialises in working with young people and their families. We focus on what is meaningful to you.
We can help you understand the hurdles that get in the way of meeting your goals.
Launch Therapy has experience in helping young people and families to manage concerns related to:
Anxiety, stress and depression
Family/relationship difficulties and changes (e.g. family separations)
Functional life skills (e.g. school and vocational skills, sleep hygiene, social skills)
Self regulation difficulties (e.g. emotional regulation, low energy, poor concentration)
Grief and Loss
We provide both occupational therapy and systemic family therapy supervision to support:
- professionals working with families, children and adolescents
- those wanting to enhance their mental health practice and understanding
- Beginner to advanced family therapists
- Family therapists seeking clinical membership with the Australian Association of Family Therapy
- Managers and leaders working with teams
Supervision formats include:
- Individual supervision
- Team supervision
- Group supervision
Supervision is available in person or tele-health.